- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Add Size + Fit containts....
Cold was only, do not use warm water and do not user a clothes dryer – this product is best lined dried away from direct sunlight.
& Ethical Clothing Australia
Our products are made from the highest quality sustainable fabrics, in ethically accredited factories around the world. We endeavour to share as much of the manufacturing process with you so you know who made your garments. There is a true cost to making garments in the right way, using premium organic and sustainable materials, that have the least impact on the planet and the people who make them. Thank you for investing in our brand.